The Veteran Women's Enterprise Center will be tabling at this event, join us and many more veteran business owners as we close out National Veteran Small Business Week!
Robert Kaplan, head of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas and Larry Hughes Sr. VP Franchise Operations 7/11 are keynote presenters for this event.
A program for veterans, active duty military and spouses. Your benefits for attending the Summit include: Opportunity to hear 20 nationally-known veterans and small business experts. The opportunity to network with 300 veteran entrepreneurs
- Learn how to successfully start a business Learn how to successfully grow a business
- Learn how to secure multi-million-dollar contracts for your business
- Visit with 50 corporate, veteran, and VSO exhibitors
- Vote during lunch for the $5,000 winner of the Elevator Pitch Contest.
- Learn how to access capital for your business
You can register for the Summit by going to texasveteransbusinesssummit.eventbrite.com The registration cost is $25 to offset the cost of breakfast and lunch served at the event. 214-773-4663 email@example.com In collaboration with the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas