Join the Veteran Women Business Owners United (VWBOU) for Wednesdays Winning Women, Dallas ISD RFP Workshop to obtain the resources you need to succeed!
Dallas ISD RFP Workshop Description:
Understanding the Request For Proposal (RFP) process is critical to submitting a winning RFP. This hands-on workshop provides essential details related to the RFP process such as documents, forms and relevant information. An actual Dallas ISD RFP will be reviewed to highlight the do's and don'ts of submitting a proposal.
What is a request for proposal (RFP? A request for proposal (RFP) is a document that solicits proposal, often made through a bidding process, by an agency or company interested in procurement of a commodity, service, or valuable asset, to potential suppliers to submit business proposals.
Why should you attend this workshop?
· Increase knowledge of the Dallas ISD RFP process;
· Receive information on how to properly prepare your RFP response;
· Find out about resources to assist you with your proposal;
Who should attend?
· Current and potential business owners interested in a detailed understanding of the RFP process;
· Professionals and Consultants interested in learning how to write an effective RFP;
11AM – Networking & Refreshments;
11:30AM – Special Presentation: Letty Owuor, PsyD, Clinican, Warrior Team, Research Project Manager,
Boost Your Brain Performance Project - Center for BRAINHEALTH, Brain Performance Institute;
12:00PM – Dallas ISD RFP Workshop;
Register today! Seating for this workshop is extremely limited!